QS Branding and Conferences Events Terms and Conditions
By registering for the QS Branding and Conferences event through this registration form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Participant means any person who completes this registration form.
- The participant agrees to the cancellation clause specified in this registration form. Cancellation request must be made in writing and sent to QS Branding and Conferences Events Department (firstname.lastname@example.org). The request letter must include all the relevant information regarding the bank account to which a possible refund may be remitted. Additional charges incurred due to the refund process are borne by the participant.
- Registration for an event has to be done in the manner determined by QS Branding and Conferences. The registration for the event is completed once QS Branding and Conferences confirms the registration in writing through an auto-generated acknowledgement email. QS Branding and Conferences reserves the right to accept or deny a participants registration.
- Transferring the registration to the participants colleague is allowed and is free of charge provided such transfer has been requested in writing to QS Branding and Conferences Events Department within ten days prior to the event.
- While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the conference elements as informed, QS Branding and Conferences reserves the right to change event dates, location/sites, and dietary options or omit event features, as it deems necessary and in such situations no refunds (full or partial) or alternative offers shall be given to the participant or his/her organization. QS Branding and Conferences also reserves the right to cancel the event, in which case the participant will be notified by email four weeks prior to the event date and the registration fee will be fully refunded; QS Branding and Conferences will not accept liability for any losses and/or damages registered participants may suffer due to event alteration/cancellation.
- It is the sole responsibility of the participant to secure his/her visa to the country of the event venue. QS Branding and Conferences will only send an invitation letter to the attendee for submission to the embassy/consulate. In the event that a participants visa application is declined, no exceptions to the cancellation policy will be made.
- Participants must arrange adequate travel, personal liability and health insurance prior to the event. QS Branding and Conferences is not responsible for the participants hotel booking.
- Participation in any event organized by QS Branding and Conferences is at the risk of the participant. QS Branding and Conferences will not be responsible for any incident that happens to the participant during the event or while traveling to/from the event; neither is QS Branding and Conferences liable to damage to or loss of the participants belongings during the event.
- There will be an administration charge of US$20 for participants who complete their registration on-site (by cash or credit card). Cash paying participants are advised to pay the exact amount as making change for bigger amounts may not be possible.
- The participant acknowledges that the obligation of QS Branding and Conferences to organize the event is not an obligation to achieve any result for the participant.
- QS Branding and Conferences reserves the right to expel a participant from further participation in an event should QS Branding and Conferences, at its sole discretion, deem the participants behavior inappropriate or offensive to other participants, or to QS Branding and Conferences employees. No refund of the registration fee will be given to a participant who has been expelled from the event.
- QS Branding and Conferences reserves the right to hire or contract third parties to co-organize or organize parts of the event. The general terms and conditions of such third parties may also apply to the participants.
- Apart from the content of these terms and conditions, all information, guidelines, policies and rules as provided on the website concerning events are applicable to the events and to participants in those events.
- QS Branding and Conferences reserves the right to use comments made, or evaluations provided by the participant for the purposes of publicity and promoting its products and services.
- QS Branding and Conferences is allowed to publish the name, institution, country and position of the participant on a list of participants for its events.
- Neither the participant nor the participants organization is allowed to distribute materials that promote any organization/activity. The participant needs to contact QS Branding and Conferences personnel (not the helpers) to seek permission, if he/she intends to distribute any material during the event.