QS Asia Quacquarelli Symonds Privacy Statement
QS Asia Quacquarelli Symonds Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and your personal information kept confidential.
QS Asia Quacquarelli Symonds Ltd may update this policy from time to time and updates will be published on our websites only. This policy was last updated on July 1, 2015.
If you are only browsing this website or using the search function, no personal data will be captured by our systems. However, individual user sessions will be tracked but users will remain anonymous.
When you send us personal data or information through an application or query, kindly note that we may have to share this information internally with our teams or, if required, with relevant universities so as to ensure we are able to answer your query or assist you more efficiently and effectively. Kindly be assured that data sharing will be done in accordance to the Singapores Personal Data Protection Act 2012. We may also need to disclose personal data as required by law or a court order. We will NOT share your personal data with private organizations, except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific services on behalf of QS.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies and policies.
- We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, phone number etc
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers, and registrations to our events and products
- We require this information to understand your needs in order to provide you with a better service.
In particular, we use the information collected to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, and from time to time, we may also contact you for market research purposes via email, phone, fax or mail. We may also use the information to customize the website according to demographic interests.
Our websites may contain links that direct you to other websites outside our domain, whose data protection and privacy policies may be different from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to examine the privacy notices of those sites.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill in a form on any of our websites, look for the tick box that indicates you do not want the information to be for direct marketing purposes; If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind or unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Republic of Singapores Personal Data Protection Act 2012. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or write to us at:
QS Asia Quacquarelli Symonds
20 Sin Ming Lane,
#02-61, Midview City